January 12, 2008

You make my heart beat faster!

My hubby and I are going on vacation to La Mexico in a month, due to this fact, my husband has been spending an extra hour away from me at night to go jogging (like I don't already think he's the hottest thing since . . . since . . . well, I just can't think of anything hotter!) I recently borrowed Cindy Crawford's The Next Challenge Workout (Copyright 1993) VHS tape from a girlfriend and I begged him to stay home with me and try it instead. He thought it was going to be silly but it turned out to be really fun and I have to say that I have a whole new admiration for Cindy (wow!) and my buns are killing me this morning! I think the library carries workout videos so you could do this date for free in the comfort of your own living room and you don't even need a babysitter (preferably your kids are asleep but in our case Bro used our babe as an extra weight). Thanks Cindy for a great date- I owe ya!

No comments: