January 27, 2008

Cupcakes


I am a self proclaimed cupcake addict! I love everything about them - how little and cute they are, making them myself, the way the dense cake on the bottom tastes with the sweet and fluffy frosting on the top, but most of all I like eating them! And as my husband can testify, I crave them all the time! These places are popping up all over the place!

My favorite place to satisfy my craving is Cupcake Royale, of course they are not as good as the ones you can make yourself but definitely a second best!


4556 California Avenue SW, right across from Easy Street in West Seattle. The phone is (206) 932-2971. They also have shops in Ballard and Madrona.

There is also Trophy Cupcakes in Wallingford Center, not as good but close to the UW and the cafe decor is adorable!!! Like a 50s malt shop.

1 comment:

robin marie said...

i have and heart that cupcakes! recipe book, it is simply amazing!! but i do think i need a few lessons from the cupcake queen miss shauna!!