February 12, 2008

Prescription for love


Get an empty bottle of prescription pills. Fill it with green M&Ms. Create a custom label, something like this:

PATIENT: (your pet name for your lover)
MEDICATION: LIBIDO LIBERATOR- EXTRA STRENGTH!
SIDE EFFECTS: LOVE SICKNESS & HOT FLASHES.
DOSAGE: A HANDFUL OR TWO.
REFILLS: SEE PRESCRIBING PHYSICIAN ONLY!
PHYSICIAN: DOCTOR OF LOVE, (your name)

Additional idea: Convince a local pharmacist to dispense one of these creations to your lover! (taken from "1001 ways to be Romantic" by Gregory Godek)

Kailey, I couldn't help but think of you when I read this. :)

2 comments:

Kailey said...

I am laughing right now. Josh actually did this for me last year. Only, he works in a pharmacy and used an actual bottle and lable. He filled it with candy hearts. I also did something like this long ago (not in the romantic tone as done by Josh, or in your example) for the girls I visit teach and filled it with jelly bellys. I love this idea!

Kailey said...

Oh, and by the way, Josh and I bought the book too! :-)