July 8, 2008

New Secret Hole in the Wall

Bizarro Italian Cafe

(206) 632-7277

1307 N 46th St
Seattle, WA 98103

Located in Wallingford, off Stoneway and 46th, I'm finding hard to find words to describe how fabulous I think this restaurant is. The decor is very appropriately bizarre, every time I go, I find a million new things on the ceiling or tucked away in a corner. The atmosphere is romantic and it feels like you've stumbled on a secret treasure. All of their ingredients are bought within 300 miles. The dishes that I've tried have been wonderful. The menu is a little pricey, $14-$22 but for a special occasion- WORTH IT!!! I've also read some poor reviews regarding staff but I'm happy to say that every waiter we've had has been delightful. Also, for dessert, Gelati is a MUST - I love chocolate hazelnut. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

robin marie said...

we are going to check this out!